Have a busy day ahead of you? This superfood smoothie is the perfect way to get your daily dose of vitamins and energy, plus it’s quick to make in the morning for breakfast.
This recipe is packed with all the superfood goodness your body needs to combat morning fatigue, stress, and hunger. The Berry Green Superfood powder disguises the beneficial ingredients of spinach, wheatgrass, broccoli, and flaxseed beneath a tasty (and antioxidant-rich!) berry flavor. You can easily switch up the frozen fruits throughout the week to give the smoothie a different flavor and added benefit.
If you would like to personalize some of the health-boosting benefits of this smoothie, try using these fruit choices in the recipe:
- If you’re feeling tired, add frozen bananas to the smoothie. They are packed with vitamins, potassium, antioxidants, and fiber – all of which will give you a quick energy boost to help you jumpstart your day.
- If you’d like to give your immune system an extra boost, try adding some citrus juice to the blend. Citrus fruits are packed with immune-boosting Vitamin C and are complemented by the rich antioxidant content of berries.
- If you have a lot of important tasks to tackle, try adding a little focus-boosting avocado to the smoothie. Avocado has the healthy monounsaturated fats your brain needs to power through the day and it provides a rich, creamy texture to the smoothie.
Follow this recipe below for steady all-day energy:
2 Servings blended
- 2 cups ice or frozen fruit
- 2 scoops Parker Naturals Superfood (Monk Fruit or Stevia choice)
- 1 medium-sized banana
- 1 Greek yogurt cup
- 2 servings whey or vegan protein (strawberry, vanilla, chocolate)
- Additional frozen fruit as desired
- Top with milk or milk substitute
After you’re done blending, sip and enjoy! Remember, you can customize the fruit flavors so you can make the most out of this delicious health-boosting recipe. For a thicker, creamier texture add avocados, bananas, or peaches. If your smoothie tastes a little too sweet, add a squeeze of lemon or lime juice. There are countless fruit combinations that will complement the beneficial ingredients in this recipe, so have fun and experiment!
Parker Naturals strives to take every step necessary to keep our customers smiling and helping them achieve vibrant health! This includes, but is not limited to, starting right by providing you with nothing but pure ingredients that are free of harmful contaminants.
Our premium supplements contain absolutely zero fillers, binders, or additives and are proudly developed and manufactured in the U.S.A. in world-class FDA-approved facilities. Our customers’ health and safety are our top priority. Quality is more than a word. It’s something we prove to you every day!
- Natural Ways to Help Manage Hypothyroid Symptoms
Have you noticed a change in your appetite? Have you had difficulty sleeping, heart palpitations, fatigue or hair thi...
- 3 Natural Ways to Protect Your Hair & Skin from Chlorine
Who doesn’t love a good swim in the summer? While swimming is incredible for every part of your body, it can wreak ha...
- How to Tell if the Ketogenic Diet Is Working for You
There are a lot of dietary lifestyles around today, but one seems to be racing to the head of the pack, quickly makin...