- 0 comments
- Tags: anxiety, bedtime routine, depression, diabetes, exercise, heart disease, high blood pressure, insomnia, mental distress, natural sleep, obesity, sleep, sleep better, sleep disorder, sleep habits, sleep problem, stroke
Parker Naturals - Journey to a Better You — diabetes
- 0 comments
- Tags: Amino acids, Anti-Inflammatory, arthritis, autoimmune diseases, bee pollen, breast cancer, cancer, cardiovascular disease, chronic inflammation, cirrhosis, defense system, diabetes, dietary supplement, fatty liver, flavonoid antioxidants, flavonoids, free radicals, health boosting, healthful supplement, healthy eyes, healthy hair, healthy nails, healthy skin, hearts healthy, hemochromatosis, hepatitis infections, hypertension, immune system, lipids, liver damage, Liver Health, liver problems, Menopause, nutritional benefits, proteins, royal jelly, superfood, vitamins
We are thrilled to announce that our brand new Ketone supplement “Keto Boost” is now available on Amazon! To celebrate the launch of this product, we will be giving away 20 FREE BOTTLES to our Facebook following starting TOMORROW! That’s a $55 value for FREE! What are Ketones? Studies have linked ketones to weight loss as they can trigger lipolysis, the breakdown of fat, and the release of a protein called adiponectin. Low adiponectin levels are believed to be linked to obesity and Type 2 Diabetes. Therefore, more adiponectin could help people with weight loss and management. One of the...
- 0 comments
- Tags: breakdown of fat, diabetes, energy, health benefits, Ketone, Ketone Supplement, Ketone Supplement Giveaway, obesity, release of a protein, sustained energy, weight loss, weight loss and management
Most of us know by now that a low carbohydrate diet can lead to weight loss and other health benefits. However, many of us are less familiar with the concept and benefits of ketones. If you would like to know more about how ketones can help you, read on. Ketones vs Carbohydrates Foods that are high in carbohydrates like fruit, bread, pasta and cereals are easy for the body to break down into glucose. Glucose is a great source of energy and so given the choice our bodies will turn to carbohydrates for glucose and fuel. If our carb intake...
- 3 comments
- Tags: adiponectin, Alzheimer’s, benefits of ketones, boost athletic performance, boost endurance, brain-boosting, carbohydrates, cognitive diseases, cognitive performance, combating fatigue, diabetes, diet, diet plans, epilepsy, exercise benefits, fatigue, health benefits, heart disease, ketones, ketosis, lipolysis, metabolism, seizures, treatment for Alzheimer’s, treatment for seizures, weight loss, weight management
Used in Traditional Chinese Medicine as a pain reliever, corydalis comes from a flowering plant found in China and Japan. With a variety of benefits and none of the addictive qualities of prescription pain relievers, corydalis may just be the new answer to chronic pain you haven’t heard of yet. The Search for Alternatives According to the US Department of Health and Human Services, “pain affects more Americans than diabetes, heart disease and cancer combined.” Additionally, “one in every four Americans, have suffered from pain that lasts longer than 24 hours and millions more suffer from acute pain.” With so...
- 0 comments
- Tags: acute pain, alleviate pain, best natural solution, cancer, chronic pain, corydalis, dehydrocorybulbine, DHCB, diabetes, dopamine receptors, heart disease, improve blood flow, inflammatory pain, medications, natural solution, negative side effects, neuropathic pain, pain relieving results, traditional chinese medicine, uses for corydalis, yan hu suo